SSI Advanced Open Water Diver is the next recognition rating on the path to becoming an SSI Master Diver, and includes four SSI Specialty program Digital Kits. After completing the four SSI Specialty programs, as well as 24 logged dives, you will automatically receive the SSI Advanced Open Water Diver recognition rating, along with your SSI Specialty program certifications.
- Deep Diving -Many exciting dive sites are located in deeper water. Without proper training, this kind of diving puts you at risk. The SSI Deep Diving Specialty will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training. You will earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification after completing this program
- Navigation – This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably navigate underwater during a dive. You will learn how to use a compass and natural navigation techniques, estimate distance, basic navigation patterns and how to leave and return to a designated point. You will earn the SSI Navigation Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Night Diving/Limited Visibility – This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions. Some of the ocean’s most amazing creatures only come out at night, so your dive doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. You will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate and dive with a buddy at night or in limited visibility. You will earn the SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Perfect Buoyancy – The SSI Perfect Buoyancy program teaches you the skills and techniques needed to maximize your dive experience, increase your comfort in the water, and get the most from your equipment. You will earn the SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certification.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm – Deep Diving & Perfect Buoyancy
Thursday August 6, 2020
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm -Navigation & Night/Limited Visibility
Saturday & Sunday, August 8 & 9, 2020 – Training Dives @ Quarry
- 9:00am ~ 3:00pm – 3 dives each day
Comments are closed