SSI Specialty Course – Science of Diving
This program provides an in-depth and detailed study of physics, physiology, decompression theory, the aquatic environment, and diving equipment. It is required training for most SSI Dive Professional programs, as well as some Extended Range programs. You will earn the SSI Science of Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
Course content includes in-depth training in:
- Decompression Theory
- Aquatic Environment
- Diving Equipment
- You must be at least 10 years old.
- Be an Open Water Diver or equivalent
What Do I Need to Bring:
- You will need a calculator, dive tables if you already have them, and a writing notepad.
- The classroom sessions will be held at Ski/Scuba Center.
- Total Duration of class is two Wednesday evenings and a Saturday.
Upon making a deposit for this program, you will have access to your digital training program on your MYSSI App or when you log in at www.divessi.com. You must complete all quizzes with a score of 100% before you arrive for class. There will be a multiple-choice exam at the end of the classroom portion. You must pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- There are no training dives required for this course.
- Total cost for the class is $225.00
Comments are closed