Sunscape Sabor All-Inclusive Resort
Saturday May 29 – Saturday June 5, 2021
Located on the small island of Cozumel, Sunscape Sabor is the most complete beachfront resort complex on the island. The 218 spacious guest rooms and suites offer finely-appointed amenities and beautiful views.
Each guest room has a private balcony or terrace, mini-bar, flat-screen TV, individual temperature control with air conditioning, and more. Families, friends, singles, and couples will enjoy Unlimited-Fun privileges with a variety of amenities and activities throughout the resort including limitless access to dining at four reservation-free restaurants and national and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at three bars and lounges. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late-night bites at the Seaside Grill. Take part in land and water sports, relax by one of two sparkling pools, indulge in the Spa by Pevonia, or bask in the sun on the largest beachfront of any resort in Cozumel.
Divers will explore the natural wonders of the second largest coral reef system in the world, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. Dive into the deep at world-renowned dive sites with the help of the full-service, on-site dive operator.
Without airfare – $1155.00 – Double occupancy
With airfare – $1855.00 *based on currently available airfare, subject to change.
Non-diver with airfare- $1405.00*
**To lock in current price, must book by March 20, 2021**
- Round Trip airfare out of TYS Knoxville
- Airport Transfers
- 7 nights Deluxe Tropical View Room – All-Inclusive!!
- 24hr access food and drink options for all meals daily
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, water & beer
- Free WiFi in lobby (in-room WiFi available for additional charges)
- 5 days of diving – 2 tank boat dives.
- Tanks and weights
- Marine Park fee: $2.50 USD, daily per person
- Environmental tax of approx $1.35 USD per night, per room to be collected on site.
- Any equipment other than tanks and weights
Comments are closed