Roatan, Honduras (past trip)
April 21st-28th, 2018
Roatan is an island in the Caribbean located roughly 65 kilometers off the northern coast of Honduras. The island is located near the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the largest barrier reef in the Caribbean (second largest worldwide after Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Therefore, Roatan is an ideal destination for both scuba diving as well as ecotourism. Roatan boasts an abundance of ecodiversity making it paradise for divers and nature lovers alike. Aside from the miraculous marine life, multiple other nature excursions await those who visit the island. Activities available in Roatan include shark dives, dolphin encounters, canopy and island tours, as well as botanical and butterfly gardens.
Deposit to reserve space $1500 due ASAP
Balance Due March 1st
7 Night Dive Package Includes:
- Air-conditioned Accommodations.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary airport transfers
- 3 Full meals daily. Arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice if entree. Breakfast ton departure day.
- Unlimited shore dicing in our famous Front-yard; 24/7! Reef, Walls & the Wreck of the Prince Albert
- Unlimited night diving from shore
- 2 boat dive tips daily including 1 tank at selected site and optional drop-off wall dice (up to 4 boat tanks daily)
- Tanks, belts, and wights
- Free use of ocean kayaks
- Free Wi-fi
- Optional spa service, tours and day trips