July 8th – 13th 2019
10-14 years old
- 4 classroom & pool sessions (class times Mon-Thur are 9am-1pm)
- 2 days of open water dives (Fri & Sat 9am-2pm, Philadelphia Quarry)
- Text book & log book
- Open water instructor fees (1 snorkel & 4 scuba dives)
- Use of equipment during pool sessions
- Use of equipment during open water dives (EXCEPT mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag)
- Certification card processing fee & picture
- Graduation cookout/lunch on Sat
- Entry into Philadelphia Quarry Fri & Sat
$475.00 per person
- Students must supply their own mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag prior to quarry dives
- Transportation to and from classes & open water quarry dives
CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE THE SSI JR. OPEN WATER DIVER CERTIFICATION AFTER CAMP COMPLETION
Try Scuba Diving! It's your chance to discover unknown worlds, make new friends, and enjoy a unique passion. There's nothing like it. Diving is much easier than you might think! Be ready to enjoy the new challenge and dive into a new world! Call to sign up today.
Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
With personalized training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use. In general, an Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Confined Water (Pool) Training and Open Water Sessions.
Have you ever dreamed of having longer no-decompression limits to take pictures or explore a wreck? Did you ever want to be safer while diving concerning the potential risk of decompression sickness? Nitrox is the key.