10-14 years old
- 4 classroom & pool sessions (class times Mon-Thur are 9am-1pm)
- 2 days of open water dives (Fri & Sat 9am-2pm)
- Text book & log book
- Open water instructor fees (1 snorkel & 4 scuba dives)
- Use of equipment during pool sessions
- Use of equipment during open water dives (EXCEPT mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag)
- Certification card processing fee & picture
- Graduation cookout/lunch on Sat
- Entry into Philadelphia Quarry Fri & Sat
$450 per person
- Students must supply their own mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag prior to quarry dives
- Transportation to and from classes & open water quarry dives
CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE A JR. SSI SCUBA CERTIFICATION AFTER CAMP COMPLETION
Try Scuba Diving! It's your chance to discover unknown worlds, make new friends, and enjoy a unique passion. There's nothing like it. Diving is much easier than you might think! Be ready to enjoy the new challenge and dive into a new world! Call to sign up today.
Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
With personalized training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use. In general, an Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Pool Training and Open Water Sessions.