10-14 years old
- 4 classroom & pool sessions (class times Mon-Thur are 9am-1pm)
- 2 days of open water dives (Fri & Sat 9am-2pm)
- Text book & log book
- Open water instructor fees (1 snorkel & 4 scuba dives)
- Use of equipment during pool sessions
- Use of equipment during open water dives (EXCEPT mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag)
- Certification card processing fee & picture
- Graduation cookout/lunch on Sat
- Entry into Philadelphia Quarry Fri & Sat
$450 per person
- Students must supply their own mask, fins, snorkel, boots, & gear bag prior to quarry dives
- Transportation to and from classes & open water quarry dives
CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE A JR. SSI SCUBA CERTIFICATION AFTER CAMP COMPLETION
Try Scuba Diving! It's your chance to discover unknown worlds, make new friends, and enjoy a unique passion. There's nothing like it. Diving is much easier than you might think! Be ready to enjoy the new challenge and dive into a new world! Call to sign up today.
Have you ever dreamed of having longer no-decompression limits to take pictures or explore a wreck? Did you ever want to be safer while diving concerning the potential risk of decompression sickness? Nitrox is the key.