SSI Specialty Course – Perfect Buoyancy
Do you want to increase your buoyancy control, minimize your breathing gas consumption, or move effortlessly above the ocean floor? The SSI Perfect Buoyancy program teaches you the skills and techniques needed to maximize your dive experience, increase your comfort in the water, and get the most from your equipment. You will earn the SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certification.
Course Content Includes:
- The equipment for buoyancy control
- Types of dry suits and their impact on buoyancy
- The basic knowledge of buoyancy
- Controlling your buoyancy in the water
- Perfect buoyancy control as an active contribution to the underwater world
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Be an Open Water Diver or equivalent
Upon making a deposit for this program, you will have access to your digital training program on your MYSSI App or when you log in at www.divessi.com. You must complete all quizzes
with a score of 100% before you arrive for class. There will be a multiple-choice exam at the end of the classroom portion. You must pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- You will complete 2 open water training dives for certification.
Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
With personalized training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use. In general, an Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Confined Water (Pool) Training and Open Water Sessions.