Ski/Scuba Center offers complete repair and maintenance of many brands of gear. Our manufacture certified service personnel will ensure your gear stays in tip-top shape and ready for your next adventure.
Ski/Scuba Center fills NITROX!
The air you breath is very important. Annual cylinder tests, and hydro testing every 5 years is extremely important. Air is filled while you wait, and inspections are conducted in a timely manner.
- Air Fills – $7.00
- Air Card – $70.00 (20 air fills/$3.50 each) BEST VALUE
- Nitrox Fills – $12.00
- Visual Inspection (Annual) – $20.00
- Hydrostatic Testing (5 years) – $40.00
It goes without saying, the single most important piece of gear is your Air Delivery System. Annul checks or inspections and overhauls are a must.
- Inspection $25.00
- Overhaul – Under Warranty & Purchased at Ski/Scuba – $75.00 ($25.00 per stage)
- Overhaul - Without Warranty & Purchased at Ski/Scuba – $75.00 + Parts
- Overhaul – Without Warranty & Not Purchased at Ski/Scuba – $105.00 ($35.00 per stage) + Parts
Proper buoyancy can be controlled with proper maintenance of your vest. It’s important to make sure all valves operate smoothly, and the air bladder is in good condition among other things.
- Inspection – $25.00
- Replacement parts additional cost