Dominica Trip (Past Trip)
Dominica is located between the Caribbean Islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique. There are many things to discover in Dominica (known as the Nature Island of the Caribbean), from hiking the Waitukubuli Trail, to swimming in a refreshing waterfalls, and of course, exploring the underwater world. Expect to encounter seahorses, frogfish, flying gurnards, and many other rare species. You may even get to visit the “Champagne” dive site and swim through warm waters created by geothermal vents. Additionally, you may want to go hiking, whale watching, or just soak up the sun. Dominica has something for everyone.
Fort Young Hotel is located at the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea, and is centrally located within walking distance of downtown Roseau. The staff is exceptional and makes every effort to see that your stay is fun and memorable.
June 10th – 17th, 2017
Package Cost » $2,325
- Round trip airfare Knoxville ⇒ Dominica
- 7 nights accommodations oceanfront room (Double Occupancy)
- Full Breakfast Daily. 50% food credit at Palisades Restaurant. Max $75.00 per room
- 5 Days of 2-tank dives, site and user fees (personal gear not included)
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Pre-Trip Party
- Trip T-shirt
- Refresher Course (a $65 value)
- **Taxes are not guaranteed and are subject to change until the fare is ticketed**