June 16th-23rd, 2018
Call for Details (on Wednesdays or Fridays ask for Dion)
The Spice Island
True Blue Boutique – Resort
Aquanauts Grenada – Dive Operation
- R/T airfare Knoxville/Grenada
- 7 Nights d/o accommodations, daily, continental breakfast buffet, airport round trip transfers, all taxes and service charges
- Dive tanks, weights, free nitrox, & Marine Park fees
- Five days of 2 tank dives
Deposit required $500.00 Balance due April 7th, 2018
April 21st-28th, 2018
Roatan is an island in the Caribbean located roughly 65 kilometers off the northern coast of Honduras. The island is located near the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the largest barrier reef in the Caribbean (second largest worldwide after Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Therefore, Roatan is an ideal destination for both scuba diving as well as ecotourism. Roatan boasts an abundance of ecodiversity making it paradise for divers and nature lovers alike. Aside from the miraculous marine life, multiple other nature excursions await those who visit the island. Activities available in Roatan include shark dives, dolphin encounters, canopy and island tours, as well as botanical and butterfly gardens.
Deposit to reserve space $1500 due ASAP
Balance Due March 1st
7 Night Dive Package Includes:
- Air-conditioned Accommodations.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary airport transfers
- 3 Full meals daily. Arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice if entree. Breakfast ton departure day.
- Unlimited shore dicing in our famous Front-yard; 24/7! Reef, Walls & the Wreck of the Prince Albert
- Unlimited night diving from shore
- 2 boat dive tips daily including 1 tank at selected site and optional drop-off wall dice (up to 4 boat tanks daily)
- Tanks, belts, and wights
- Free use of ocean kayaks
- Free Wi-fi
- Optional spa service, tours and day trips
Crystal River, Florida
$375.00 Price is Person
Deposit to reserve space – $75.00
Balance due by Jan. 9
Two night stay at the Best Western Resort in Crystal River
One night stay at the Days Inn in Lake City
One half day of snorkeling with the manatees in Crystal River
One half day of diving at Rainbow River (park entry fee is covered)
Day of diving at Ginnie Springs and picnic lunch
Hotel and diving taxes
Does Not Include:
Meals (other than lunch at Ginnie Springs)
We at Ski/Scuba took our first Aqua Cat Trip in the summer of 2017 and are looking to go again in 2018.
Potential dates include June 16-23rd and June 30th – July 7th. If you are interested in traveling on either trip with us let us know!
The Aqua Cat is a long range cruising yacht that takes week long adventures departing from Nassau and travels throughout the Bahamas to dive the most pristine sites in the islands. Regular stops include areas of spectacular, shallow reefs and undersea gardens teeming with colorful marine life. Highlights include vertical walls, friendly grouper, thrilling shark encounters, and drift dives.
♦ Diving (weights and tanks provided), up to 26 dives per week!
♦ Meals and Beverages (including alcohol)
♦ Double occupancy rooms with climate control and mini fridges
♦ Eco-adventures in addition to diving (opportunists for sea-kayaking, fishing, exploring, beaching, birding, and more)
» Trip cost: $2,800
» Transportation to Nassau not included
» We recommend you purchase travel insurance
Dominica is located between the Caribbean Islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique. There are many things to discover in Dominica (known as the Nature Island of the Caribbean), from hiking the Waitukubuli Trail, to swimming in a refreshing waterfalls, and of course, exploring the underwater world. Expect to encounter seahorses, frogfish, flying gurnards, and many other rare species. You may even get to visit the “Champagne” dive site and swim through warm waters created by geothermal vents. Additionally, you may want to go hiking, whale watching, or just soak up the sun. Dominica has something for everyone.
Fort Young Hotel is located at the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea, and is centrally located within walking distance of downtown Roseau. The staff is exceptional and makes every effort to see that your stay is fun and memorable.
June 10th – 17th, 2017
Package Cost » $2,325
- Round trip airfare Knoxville ⇒ Dominica
- 7 nights accommodations oceanfront room (Double Occupancy)
- Full Breakfast Daily. 50% food credit at Palisades Restaurant. Max $75.00 per room
- 5 Days of 2-tank dives, site and user fees (personal gear not included)
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Pre-Trip Party
- Trip T-shirt
- Refresher Course (a $65 value)
- **Taxes are not guaranteed and are subject to change until the fare is ticketed**
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE SPACE IS $500
BALANCE DUE APRIL 8TH, 2017
Throughout the summer join us on group trips to local quarries in our area! Enjoy a fun day of diving where you get to meet new people and dive at a fun new location. Gear is not supplied so make sure to plan ahead. Gear rentals for event are 50% off at our store!
To be determined.
July 23rd, 2017 at Loch Low Minn Quarry
July 30th, 2017 at Philadelphia Quarry
August 27th, 2017 at Loch Low Minn Quarry
September 24th, 2017 at Philadelphia Quarry
October 8th, 2016 at Philadelphia Quarry
Philadelphia Quarry: 2667 Harris Rd, Philadelphia, TN
Loch Low Minn Quarry: 116 Co Rd 420, Athens, TN