Anthony’s Key Resort is hugged by the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, the largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere. It’s home to thick, vibrant coral, playful dolphins, and varied marine life. This enchanting undersea adventure is just minutes from your bungalow.
When you stay at Anthony’s Key Resort a week on our seven-night all-inclusive dive package you’ll also receive two single tank boat night dives per week, attendance to our Buoyancy Control Workshop, shore diving during shop hours. You’ll also get to enjoy a day excursion to the private island of Maya Key, and a fun-filled night during an “Island Fiesta” on the key.
- Airfare from/to Knoxville
- 7-Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Full American Meal Plan (3 Meals Daily)
- 3 Single Tank Boat Dives Per Day (6 days)
- 2 Single Tank Boat Night Dives Per Week
- Air Tanks, Weight Belts & Weights
- Buoyancy Control Workshop
- Unlimited Shore Diving During Shop Hours
- Airport Transfers
- Return Flight Reconfirmation
- Welcome Island Cocktail & Orientation
- Admission to Roatan Museum
- Kayaking & Stand-Up Paddle
- Day Excursion to Maya Key
- Island Fiesta Night on the Key
Deposit due: Feb 13th, 2020
Balance due: July 15th, 2020
Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport, on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort – Dumaguete.
Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines, it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia – Apo Island, Siquijor, and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries.
While better known as Atlantis Dumaguete, the capital, principal seaport and largest city of the province, we are actually a part of the municipality of Dauin (pronounced Da-win), the epicenter of Dumaguete’s dive scene.
Atlantis Puerto Galera
Puerto Galera is well known for its numerous scuba diving spots. The area was designated a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’. The area also features numerous pocket beaches and stunning tropical scenery.
Atlantis Puerto Galera is beautifully built into the hills of Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera with a beautiful beach front location and centrally located minutes from Puerto Galera’s prime dives. In many travel guidebooks and magazines, Atlantis is described as one of the most outstanding dive resorts in the Philippines and the Grand Dame of Puerto Galera resorts.
***Call or come by the shop for more information.***
Dates: Group A - March 8-20, 2021
Group B – March 20 – April 1, 2020
Cost: $3350.00 (NOT including airfare)
Aqua Cat Liveaboard Bahamas – June 20-27, 2020
The Aqua Cat is a long range cruising yacht that takes week long adventures departing from Nassau and travels throughout the Bahamas to dive the most pristine sites in the islands. Regular stops include areas of spectacular, shallow reefs and undersea gardens teeming with colorful marine life. Highlights include vertical walls, friendly grouper, thrilling shark encounters, and drift dives.
♦ Diving (weights and tanks provided), up to 26 dives per week!
♦ Meals and Beverages (including alcohol)
♦ Double occupancy rooms with climate control and mini fridges
♦ Eco-adventures in addition to diving (opportunists for sea-kayaking, fishing, exploring, beaching, birding, and more)
» Trip cost: $2895.00 + $225 (fees)
» Deposit to reserve spot: $750.00
» Balance due by February 15, 2020
» Transportation to Nassau not included
» We recommend you purchase travel insurance
Throughout the summer join us on group trips to local quarries in our area! Enjoy a fun day of diving where you get to meet new people and dive at a fun new location. Gear is not supplied so make sure to plan ahead. Gear rentals for event are 50% off at our store!
May 19, 2019 – Philadelphia Quarry
June 9, 2019 – Loch Low-Minn
June 19, 2019 - Philadelphia Quarry
July 21, 2019 - Philadelphia Quarry
August 11, 2019 - Loch Low-Minn
September 29, 2019 - Philadelphia Quarry
Philadelphia Quarry: 2667 Harris Rd, Philadelphia, TN
Loch Low Minn Quarry: 116 Co Rd 420, Athens, TN
Crystal River, Florida
$395.00 – Price is per person
$330.00 – Non-diver price
Deposit to reserve space – $75.00
Balance due by Jan. 11th 2020
Two night stay at the Best Western Resort in Crystal River
One night stay at the Days Inn in Lake City
One half day of snorkeling with the manatees in Crystal River
One half day of diving at Rainbow River (park entry fee is covered)
Day of diving at Ginnie Springs and picnic lunch
Hotel and diving taxes
Does Not Include:
Meals (other than lunch at Ginnie Springs)
Dominica is located between the Caribbean Islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique. There are many things to discover in Dominica (known as the Nature Island of the Caribbean), from hiking the Waitukubuli Trail, to swimming in refreshing waterfalls, and of course, exploring the underwater world. Expect to encounter seahorses, frogfish, flying gurnards, and many other rare species. You will get to visit the “Champagne” dive site and swim through warm waters created by geothermal vents. Additionally, you may want to go hiking, whale watching, or just soak up the sun. Dominica has something for everyone!
Fort Young Hotel is located at the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea, and is centrally located within walking distance of downtown Roseau. The staff is exceptional and makes every effort to see that your stay is fun and memorable.
August 2nd – 10th 2019
Package Cost » $2,275.00
- Round trip airfare Knoxville ⇒ Dominica
- 7 nights accommodations oceanfront room (Double Occupancy)
- Full Breakfast Daily
- 5 Days of 2-tank dives, site and user fees (personal gear not included)
- Round trip Airport Transfers
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Pre-Trip Party
- Trip T-shirt
- Refresher Course (a $65 value)
- **Taxes are not guaranteed and are subject to change until the fare is ticketed**
- ***We will depart Knoxville August 2nd at 7pm, to Miami and stay overnight, leaving Miami Saturday morning. (Hotel overnight charges are not included in trip cost).
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE SPACE IS $500
BALANCE DUE JUNE 3, 2019
ONLY 4 SPOTS REMAINING!
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: JAN 31st
Call for more details: 865-523-9177
$2,300* (Double Occupancy, One Bedroom)
*Cost subject to change depending on when air travel is booked.
R/T Flight from Nashville (Nashville International Airport) to Belize City then transfers to/from Ambergris Caye.
8 Days – 7 Nights luxury accommodations at the SunBreeze Hotel San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. (https://www.sunbreeze.net/)
5 Days / Two Tank Boat Dives
1 Night dive
Optional add-on dives (Blue Hole, etc.) available.
Free Refresher Class
Does Not Include:
$1,000 Deposit Due Now / Balance Due February 2nd, 2019
- After February 2nd, it retracts to “Availability Only”
We recommend trip insurance
June 16th-23rd, 2018
Call for Details (on Wednesdays or Fridays ask for Dion)
The Spice Island
True Blue Boutique – Resort
Aquanauts Grenada – Dive Operation
- R/T airfare Knoxville/Grenada
- 7 Nights d/o accommodations, daily, continental breakfast buffet, airport round trip transfers, all taxes and service charges
- Dive tanks, weights, free nitrox, & Marine Park fees
- Five days of 2 tank dives
Deposit required $500.00 Balance due April 7th, 2018
April 21st-28th, 2018
Roatan is an island in the Caribbean located roughly 65 kilometers off the northern coast of Honduras. The island is located near the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the largest barrier reef in the Caribbean (second largest worldwide after Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Therefore, Roatan is an ideal destination for both scuba diving as well as ecotourism. Roatan boasts an abundance of ecodiversity making it paradise for divers and nature lovers alike. Aside from the miraculous marine life, multiple other nature excursions await those who visit the island. Activities available in Roatan include shark dives, dolphin encounters, canopy and island tours, as well as botanical and butterfly gardens.
Deposit to reserve space $1500 due ASAP
Balance Due March 1st
7 Night Dive Package Includes:
- Air-conditioned Accommodations.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary airport transfers
- 3 Full meals daily. Arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice if entree. Breakfast ton departure day.
- Unlimited shore dicing in our famous Front-yard; 24/7! Reef, Walls & the Wreck of the Prince Albert
- Unlimited night diving from shore
- 2 boat dive tips daily including 1 tank at selected site and optional drop-off wall dice (up to 4 boat tanks daily)
- Tanks, belts, and wights
- Free use of ocean kayaks
- Free Wi-fi
- Optional spa service, tours and day trips